Chiller Rentals: Industrial Temporary Chillers
OUR RENTAL CHILLERs PROVIDE TEMPORARY AND EMERGENCY COOLING SERVICES FOR ALL INDUSTRIES
Air-Cooled and Water-Cooled Industrial Chiller Rentals
Effective climate control can result in longer life for your operating equipment, higher productivity, and less downtime. Whether you need supplemental, temporary or emergency cooling, Aggreko offers a complete line of air-cooled and water-cooled chiller rental solutions to help you maintain seamless operations.
Aggreko's broad selection of rental chillers for every size need lets you:
● Upgrade permanent-install chillers
● Stay up and running during chiller failure
● Maximize production
● Decrease costs by adding capacity only when needed
●Combine with our air handlers for ambient temperature control or HVAC applications
Industrial Chiller: Lower Temperatures With Less Equipment
While cold store applications are very hard to achieve with standard air-cooled chilling units, Aggreko's specialist air-cooled units can easily go as low as -22°F and our water-cooled units down to -49°F, when combined with air-cooled chillers or cooling towers.
Achieving the required kW using standard air-cooled chillers can involve a lot of equipment. This is because the higher the chiller’s minimum fluid outlet temperature, the lower the kW chilling output from the low-temperature air handlers. This means an increased number of air handling units need to be used.
As Aggreko's VLTC can achieve much lower temperature set-points and at a higher capacity, we were able to use less equipment to reach the desired temperature, especially inside the cold store, where space was really at a premium.
Call our National Support Center
Low Temperature Process Temporary Chillers
- Designed and built for deployment in the harshest of industrial settings
- Environmentally-friendly, using non-CFC refrigerants
- Widely used to provide supplemental, temporary or emergency cooling for high-volume applications, such as at refineries or power stations.
- Both water-cooled and air-cooled chiller rentals are available in sizes from 10 to 1,000 tons.
Also available is Aggreko's line of low temperature process chiller rentals. These have a modular design, can fit infinite size requirements, and can be engineered to specific process applications. Available in both water and air-cooled versions, these chiller rentals are capable of obtaining temperatures as low as -40°F.