How we help
From small independent data centers to distributed locations for the biggest hyperscalers, we deliver data center redundancy that you can count on.
- Prepare for every eventuality with engineering-first contingency and BCDR plans.
- Respond fast to sudden utility constraints caused by rapid data center construction and expansion in urban and remote areas.
Get a bespoke plan based on data center age, environmental conditions, and known risks.
Beyond data centre backup power
Data centre backup generators are core to your contingency planning and how you’ll maintain service during an emergency. But it takes more than power to keep your data centre operating at peak performance.
With Aggreko, get one relationship for all the emergency equipment you need - not just generators, but temperature control, cooling and dehumidification. And with our global logistics and responsive service, we can deploy to any location in record time.
Emergency utilities whenever you need them
As the world’s largest temporary power temperature control solutions company, we can help you build the redundancy and resilience you need to deliver continuity.
From data centre backup power to fast delivery when you need to scale fast, we’re just a phone call away.
A key layer of data centre continuity
Get ahead of unexpected maintenance and emergencies with:
- Compact generators, temperature control and dehumidification to store on-site
- Fast deployment with full support from our team
- Intelligent design to integrate redundant power/cooling into your infrastructure
- No need for a significant CAPEX commitment
Scalable emergency power and cooling
Maximize availability and service quality with:
- Modular equipment that can be expanded for endless capacity
- Responsive service and support if your emergency becomes long-term
- Flexible rental terms to keep you operational for as long as you need
Unexpected maintenance made easy
Take an agile approach to maintenance with:
- Mobile units that can be deployed wherever you need them
- Power and cooling that can quickly be configured to suit new hardware replacements
All backed by our knowledgeable team, 24/7 support, and Aggreko Remote Monitoring.
The power behind effective data centre capacity planning
Data centre redundancy isn’t just about a sudden power outage or environmental emergency. Our redundant equipment can also help you build out additional capacity to be used when demand spikes.
With robust contingency planning, you’ll get a fast, flexible way to scale your power, temperature control and dehumidification right alongside your critical infrastructure. All available anywhere in the world.