Get in touch
"When a power plant goes online there’s no better feeling in the world. Especially in remote areas where it makes a real difference to community life."
Powering everyday life
Without electricity, factories couldn’t operate, hospitals couldn’t offer lifesaving operations and communities wouldn’t be able to power essential facilities. We help to keep services like these running by deploying our rental power plants to:
- Support developing regions while local governments and utilities build their own power plants.
- Supplement the grid when storms or changing weather patterns affect hydropower, solar and wind farms.
- Respond swiftly if natural disasters leave local communities without power for essential services.
- So when you need power for your community, you can count on us.
Bring power to hard to reach, or inhospitable, locations such as offshore, high altitudes and deserts.
Custom power plants that meet your needs
When you need to run a large-scale operation, or power an entire city, there’s lot of complex criteria to consider.
Because we design, build and run our power plants, our technicians can install a multi-megawatt plant within weeks. We’ll start by working with you to find the best location for your plant. We’ll consider environmental and local regulations and create detailed plans, including 3D modelling of the proposed site.
We can also take care of any civil works, if needed – levelling the ground, building roads, putting in drainage and laying fuel lines. What’s more, we always put safety first and work to the strictest standards around the world. When we build a power plant we supply everything, including:
- Generators, transformers and switch gear.
- Fuel management, including providing fuel tanks, monitoring fuel levels and scheduling deliveries.
- Control rooms, operated 24/7 by our experienced plant technicians.
- High-voltage and low-voltage power cables.
In addition to setting up your plant, we can also employ and train local people to run the site, if needed. And once it’s time to remove the power plant, we’ll decommission the equipment, remove it from your site and leave everything clean and clear.
Supplementing your existing power supply
Sometimes, the demand on your utility can exceed the supply – particularly in rapidly developing regions. Renting temporary equipment can make up the shortfall until you can build or replace your grid. We can help:
- Install distributed power generation systems and battery storage solutions
- Cover maintenance times when your plant equipment is out of action.
- Cover peak shaving during seasonal increases in demand.
- Support you during infrastructure upgrades by powering areas not yet connected to the grid.
- Plug the gap when renewable energies can’t generate enough power to meet demand – such as hydropower plants during droughts or wind farms during storm season.
We can run our plants in grid mode, to supply power to your grid, or we can work in island mode to supply power directly to one area, such as a remote mining operation or oil field. What’s more, we can run our generators using the fuel source you already have in place – saving you money.
Fast and flexible from start to finish
Because we have generators ready at our locations around the world, we can respond at short notice, installing our equipment within days, or weeks, depending on the amount of power you need.
Our packages are flexible and tailored to your time frame, location, choice of fuel and power needs, as well as your budget. We can offer short and long term rentals – from three months to many years of partnership. What’s more, the power we supply is scalable and we can dial it up, or down, depending on demand.
Browse our Online Equipment Rental Catalog by Category
Tell us what you need
Get in touch and we’ll help find what’s right for you