Diesel and gas generators for planned projects, emergencies & power outages, backup power, or a temporary surge in demand
Whether you require a primary power source, supplementary or reliable backup power, or emergency power, with our commercial generator solutions we’ve got the power you need, when you need it most.
Our industrial generator hire service provides the same peace of mind you’d get from a permanent solution. And with our dedicated experts on hand to support you 24/7, we can help you find the optimal solution to meet your budget, timeframe, and power generation challenges.
Speak to us today to find out more about commercial generator rental with Aggreko.
Generator power solutions and systems for all your industrial and commercial business needs
Over the years, a wide range of specialized generator rentals, including natural gas generators and the Fuel Flex 400 kW, have been developed by Aggreko to meet the specific needs of our customers and their ever-expanding industries.
Aggreko can offer solutions for rental power needs of all sizes and shapes, from temporary single-site power to baseload-scale multi-megawatt power for regional grids. We focus on delivering precisely what each customer needs when they need it.
- Our power generators incorporate new advances in spill containment, silencing, and emission-lowering technology.
- Our modular power generators are quiet with a rugged, compact design. They are also trailer-mounted for simple and safe transportation.
- Twin-pack uninterruptible generators combine and synchronize two generators to provide full redundant backup power - so you can always remain online.
- Our container rental power units offer unique synchronizing and load-sharing capabilities.
- For locations where noise reduction is important, our generators are the perfect solution.
- If you are worried about fuel costs, the Mighty Fuel Flex 400 kW is a high-speed reciprocating gas engine with exceptional fuel efficiency and unparalleled reliability.
Aggreko’s local technical specialists promptly deliver and install all generators, and locally or remotely monitor their performance for continuously reliable service. And if you need a source to keep your generator rental running, Aggreko can provide a rental fuel tank or any other rental power accessories you need.
Aggreko power generator applications:
- Short-notice backup power to cover unexpected downtime
- Planned backup generators for routine maintenance
- Industrial power generation with scalable, modular generators
- Events power using low-noise, no-spill rental generators
- Maintaining uninterrupted power with two synchronized generators
- Managing heightened demand – even in remote and offshore locations
- Bringing power to locations not connected to the grid
- Bridging gaps during construction until mains power becomes available
Our power solutions are built following industry-leading design to lower your business emissions
At Aggreko, we’re constantly innovating our industrial generators, striving to make them cleaner, quieter, and more efficient. All our generators are accredited, so you can be sure they meet the strictest safety and emissions standards.
We design and build our generators at our ISO9001:2008 accredited manufacturing facility in Scotland. We house our diesel generators in either a soundproofed canopy, or enclose them in custom-designed 20-ft standard ISO containers – for enhanced security, durability, and easy transportation by road, rail, sea, or air.
We’re committed to supporting environmental concerns, too. That’s why our industrial generators feature industry-leading soundproofing and emissions control; with fully bunded tanks to eliminate leaks. And we’re proud to offer the largest hire fleet of low-emission Tier 4F generators, to further support you on the path to net zero.
Ultra-low emissions with our Tier 4F generators
Our Ultra-Low Emissions Tier 4F generators can cut all controlled exhaust stream emissions by as much as 99%, significantly reducing your environmental impact and ensuring you can increase your operations – without exceeding air permit limits.
The emission levels are certified to be less than 10% compared to the best reciprocating engine and turbine available on the market and less than 1% of the federal limits.
Mighty Fuel Flex 400 kW gas generator
With our new natural gas generator, the Mighty Fuel Flex 400 kW, you can get the ultimate fuel efficiency with the flexibility and performance you've come to expect from Aggreko.
Powered by the high-horsepower Waukesha H24 engine, the Fuel Flex 400 kW delivers the highest-density power with the smallest footprint: a high-speed reciprocating gas engine with exceptional fuel efficiency and unparalleled reliability.