Generator shown may not be representative of equipment available at the time.
|Fuel Capacity (L)||1431|
|Prime Rated Power (kW / kVA)||424 (530)|
|Fuel Consumption||107(L/H 100% LOAD)|
|Weight with fuel (kg)||12895|
Data is based on 50 Hz.
- Containerised generators are generators enclosed in custom-designed steel containers - available in ISO 20' and ISO 40' container sizes. This allows for enhanced security and durability as well as easy transportation by road, rail, sea or air.
- Modular in design for optimum project design flexibility.
- Range of transformers and high and low voltage supporting equipment available.
- Super-silent sound attenuation levels without compromising performance.
- Supported by a highly-experienced and skilled delivery team.
- Suitable for high and low voltage projects, up to and including 33 kV.
- Can be easily scaled up or down to meet specific and changing project needs.
- Cost effective load-on-demand functionality with automatic stop/start to minimise fuel consumption and optimise cost-efficiency.
- Optional fuel management service to remove the hassle of organising fuel purchasing and delivery.