60 kW Tier 4F Generator
Robust and fuel-efficient, our latest generators can deliver your temporary power needs without sacrificing performance. Our expert technicians install turnkey solutions and can monitor the generators remotely to produce low-emission power generation through improved technology.
Our 60 kW Tier 4F generator offers greater efficiencies, low noise levels and reduces the impact on global and local emissions. With industry-leading emissions, robust packaging, and offshore lifting, this diesel generator can provide highly reliable power in the most challenging environments.
For more information please download our Tier 4F generator brochure.
DEF Consumption (gal)
NOx (Oxides of Nitrogen)
CO (Carbon Monoxide)
PM (Particulate Matter)
65 dB @ 21 ft
Fuel capacity/DEF capacity (gal)
118 gall/ 7.2 gal
- Diesel Particulate Filter to reduce particulate matter (PM)
- Selective Catalytic Reduction system to reduce NOx emissions
- Diesel Oxidation Catalysts to reduce CO emissions through oxidization
- Low noise, with variable speed fans drastically reducing sound at lower loads and in lighter ambient conditions to allow for use in urban areas
- Arc Flash detection and physical safety barriers to provide safety to the operators
- Internal Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF)/Adblue tank matched to internal fuel capacity to ensure that DEF only requires filling at the same frequency as fuel tank refills
- External DEF/AdBlue tank options to extend on-site refill intervals, supply multiple generators and reduce the required site installation footprint
- Lower emissions - helping you reach your carbon reduction targets.
- Reduces regulated emissions (NOx, CO, VOCs) to near zero levels.
- Further neutralizes harmful particulates.
- Reduced fuel usage and costs - saving money on your bottom line.
- Low noise - ideal for projects when sound needs to be kept to a minimum.
- Fast installation and commissioning - plug and play with the entire Aggreko eco-system, saving you time and hassle.
- Faster and more secure site set up with extending external fuel and DEF* fill intervals.
- Actionable insights - Aggreko Remote Monitoring (ARM) to optimize, control and manage your on-hire fleet. Providing proactive maintenance and fuel service, backed by our Remote Operations Center (ROC) available round the clock.