Portable heat exchangers
Fan Coils - Models 80k, 200k and 600k BTU
80k - 200k - 600k
120 V, single phase, 60 Hz
90 lbs - 210 lbs - 560 lbs
- Ideal for heating, drying and climate control applications.
- Their compact and mobile design allows them to be positioned where required on the
- job site.
- The efficient fen coil design provides a high rate of heat transfer with built-in, high volume fans provide the heat delivery.
- High volume airflow for even heat distribution and moisture-lades exhaustion throughout the structure.
- Clean, low humidity heat delivery minimizes energy costs. Recirculates and re-heat warm internal air, rather than heating cold external air.
- Provides the low humidity environment control essential for inhibiting mold growth.
- Provides the optimum project application environment for interior finish work.
- Allows for daily application of joint to drywall.
- Minimizes expansion and contraction of wallboard.
- Reduces amount of downtime between finished drywall and paint application.
- Eliminates shading of paint caused by residue from open flame heaters.
- Allows better adhesion of caulking materials.
- Provides a drier surface for application of water-based carpet and tile adhesives, epoxy and urethane coatings and epoxy joint filters.
- Reduces the chance of shrinkage at mitered joints in finish trim materials.