Petrochemical and refining
Our service offering
Engineered power, cooling, heating and compressed air solutions for petrochemical plants and refineries
Cracked Gas Compressor
Vacuum Distillation Unit
Fluid Catalytic Cracking
- Lower Quench Water Temperature: Improves the performance of the quench tower
- Interstage Cooling: Improves the efficiency of the following stages
- Lube Oil Cooling: Reduce vibration and prolong equipment life
- Turbine Condensate Cooling: Improves HP output of turbine
- Improves fractionator performance and cut quality
- Lower fractionator operating pressure
- Reduce tower flooding and traffic
- Pumparound Cooling: Improve quality of side-draw product
- Surface Cond. Enhancement: Improve Vacuum to pull more VGO
- Contactor: Improve octane, reduce acid and cause caustic corrosion
- Refridgeration: Reduce contactor temperature
- Main Air Blower Enhancement: Removes blower restriction on rate or severity and improves regenerator capacity
- Main Fractionator Overhead Cooling: Improves fractionator performance and cut quality
- Wet Gas Compressor: Reduces back pressure allowing for better fractionation and rate
- Depropanizer or Debutanizer Overhead Cooling: improve propane or butane quality or reduce FG make
- Splitter Overhead Cooling: improve splitter performance to recover heavier components
- Fractionator Overhead Cooling: Improves fractionator performance and cut quality
- Wet Gas Compressor Unloading: Removes the light end back-pressuring the unit, allowing better fractionation and rate
“We know that the last thing you want is the nightmare of a power outage, so we’ll help you get back to processing quickly.”
Keeping your plants running under challenging conditions
How do you keep your plant safe, productive and cost-effective when you face turnarounds and aging equipment challenges on a daily basis? This is the problem we solve for customers around the world, every day.
We’re known for our ability to tackle utility failures and emergencies faster than any other company. We quickly step in to provide power generation, heating, cooling and dehumidification equipment when you don’t have a second to lose.
But what we do goes beyond merely supplying rental equipment. Our technical experts and engineers can assess your existing equipment and systems for risks, then recommend, design and implement the best remedy for your plant.
So when it comes to petrochemical and refining operations, we’re more than a supplier – we’re your long-term partner.
Keep your plant online
From scheduled maintenance to unexpected outages, we can plan and implement projects in a matter of days or weeks – which means reduced downtime and costs. We know that the last thing you want is the nightmare of a power failure, so we’ll help you get back to processing quickly. What’s more, we can custom-fit our equipment to the unique demands of your plant.
Boost revenues and profits
Bottlenecks and seasonal issues can be a substantial drain on a site’s bottom line. We can partner with you to assess your processes, make improvements and help you figure out more efficient ways of working. With the help of our expert engineers, you can resolve bottlenecks, improve production, overcome capital challenges and meet product specifications. Our approach brings measurable results for our customers, with most projects seeing a significant return on their investment.
Unmatched industry expertise that delivers results
We can provide whatever equipment you ask for – but that’s not always the best approach. Your equipment has to match your needs. Too much and you end up wasting fuel and paying for more energy than you need, too little and it won’t stand up to the job when demand increases.
Because we know how much a petrochemical and refinery plant’s demands can change, we match our rental equipment to what’s happening.We then back this up with strict maintenance schedules, around-the-clock monitoring and tech support.
“By using Aggreko’s equipment, engineering design and site support, we were able to accomplish our goals in a reduced time frame, which is critical in every turnaround.”
“When high gasoline temperatures began to threaten our ability to dispense fuel, overwhelming a vapour recovery unit, we immediately contacted Aggreko. The local office responded over the weekend and on Monday we had a design system ready for approval.”